Fwd: [council] Travel support for February GNSO meeting in Marina del Rey

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 18 04:01:22 CET 2007

Hello,

Message forwarded below for decision re. participation in an upcoming
meeting. AFAIC, I may be able to attend if the constituency/ex.com.
so wish. Alternatively (or even better,) Danny Younger could also do
the job, since Robin is not available on those dates.
Rgds,

Mawaki

--- "GNSO.SECRETARIAT at GNSO.ICANN.ORG"