nominations

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Fri Jan 26 13:38:58 CET 2007

Thanks for the help as always, Milton. Cadiz asked for a short "job
description" of each the three categories (chair, exec comm, gnso
council members). I think you are the most qualified to do this, and
maybe would motivate a few more people to become candidates.

fraternal regards

--c.a.

--
Carlos A. Afonso