elections??? last call...

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Mon Jan 22 15:09:10 CET 2007

Mawaki, except for Robin (and I think Norbert, who I think has confirmed
interest in re-election), we do not candidates who presented themselves
formally for election/re-election. Milton has been proposed, but unless
I missed some message, he has not formally presented himself as candidate.

I guess it would be interested to have more than one candidate for all
positions, but this is of concern only of NCUC members themselves.

[]s fraternos

--c.a.