elections??? last call...

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 22 14:54:41 CET 2007

Hi Carlos et al.

Thanks CGI.br & Carlos for taking care of the organization and
logistics. What exactly do we need now? We have:

- Robin cadidate for re-election on the GNSO Council;
- Milton candidate for election as chair;
- Norbert for re-election as ExCom Asia;
- We need a candidate for ExCom Europ, right? (Ilya, do you know of
anyone who could follow your path?)
- Do we need candidate for any other position? e.g., ExCom Africa?
others?

Could the member organizations help us find candidates, please???

Regards,

Mawaki