voters

lists lists at PRIVATERRA.INFO
Tue Jan 9 15:03:13 CET 2007

Carlos:

if i'm not mistaken - CPSR is one of the voting members of NCUC. We
have recently moved offices and changed staff - so let me update the
contact details for you and the rest of the caucus:

-- START: Official contact information --

Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility
1370 Mission St., 4th floor
San Francisco, California
USA
94103-2654

Tel +1 415-839-9355
Website: http://www.cpsr.org

Contact:
Dan Krimm <dan at cpsr.org>

-- END: Official contact information --

Board Liason to NCUC:
Robert Guerra <rguerra at cpsr.org>

CPSR Members that are either active  NCUC and/or have represented
us : Robert Guerra & Avri Doria

I'm subscribed to the mailing list in my capacity as one of the
directors of the organization. My term as director will end in July
07. Should I not run for re-election, I'll make sure the board name a
new liaison to make sure we actively follow the discussions here.

regards

Robert