NCUC Proposal for Changes to New gTLD Policy

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Feb 21 00:51:11 CET 2007

I see that the Current Proposal 3 was actually omitted in my last email
and I only typed the NCUC Proposal 3.  So see below for the correct info
on Proposal 3.  Also, consider Milton's proposal that the issue be dealt
with in Principle e, rather than  ToR 2 vii

Current proposal (ToR 2 vii):
ii.      Applicants should be able to demonstrate their financial and
operational capability

NCUC Proposal 3:
ii.  Applicants should be able to demonstrate their operational capability.

OR, Milton has suggested that we propose this change be made in Principle e:

Current Principle e:
 e)  That a set of business capability criteria for a new gTLD registry
applicant be used to provide an assurance that an applicant has the
capability to meet its business ambitions.

NCUC Proposal: DELETE (e)

Thoughts?
Robin