Fwd: Map of the GNSO Policy Development Process

karen banks karenb at GN.APC.ORG
Sun Feb 18 11:43:20 CET 2007

hi danny

>Those of us that have actually participated in the
>GNSO PDP process sadly understand that this template
>has been overtaken by events and is widely disregarded
>by those that are active in the policy development
>process.

ah.. well, could those of you who have actually participated in the
GNSO PDP process point those of us who haven't, to correct information?

or, is the process such that it defies such documentation? (the rest
of your message seems to indicate so..)

mawaki's earlier message called for additional support, if i remember
correctly, and i for one would like to if possible - but as we're all
very busy, it's important to have a clear understanding of what
resources we'd be expected to commit, over what period of time.. even
if only a rough approximation

making all of these processes more transparent (and documenting them
is one way) would do much to encourage folk to get (more) nvolved

karen