[Fwd: robin, one question for new gTLD introduction]

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Fri Feb 16 23:41:27 CET 2007

Hi Mawaki,

Yes, I am inviting input - but only for the next few days.  We will
propose this language at the LA GNSO mtg next Thursday.  So please do
send me any comments for proposing alternative language soon.  Thank you!

Robin