Election candidates

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Mon Feb 12 13:46:23 CET 2007

Hi MIlton and all,

We have already one candidate for EC LA&C - Marcelo Fernandes, who is
willing to run for re-election.

We need confirmation of candidates (or willingness of the current
members to be re-elected) for Europe and Africa. So, this list currently is:

Chair: Milton Mueller nominated, accepted

GNSO Council: Robin Gross nominated, accepted for exporing slot

Executive Committee:

North America: Robert Guerra nominated, accepted
Latin America: Marcelo Fernandes nominated, accepted
Asia-Pacific: Horacio Cadiz, nominated, accepted
Africa: no nominations (Olivier Nana Nzepa)
Europe: no nominations (currently Iliya Nicket)

Please, help, we need to finish up this process! We need a word from
Africa and Europe to conclude the candidates' list.

--c.a.