election -- candidates' list - last call

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 22 04:04:51 CET 2007

Well, I see Carlos that you acknowledge receipt of the latest
candidate. the rest of my previous message stands... so without
secondment, no need to wait for Mr. Seck (who by the way is not on
this list.)