election -- candidates' list - last call

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Thu Feb 22 03:43:47 CET 2007

Milton and all, I have just received two nominations for Africa -- and
need ASAP confirmation of Mr. Ababacar Seck as EC candidate. Olivier has
finally confirmed he will run for re-election (thanks, Olivier!), so
unless I hear from Seck by tomorrow night, Thursday, Brazil time, I will
ask CGI.br to launch elections with the following candidates' list:

Chair: Milton Mueller nominated, accepted

GNSO Council: Robin Gross nominated (re-election), accepted

Executive Committee:
North America: Robert Guerra nominated, accepted
Latin America: Marcelo Fernandes nominated (re-election), accepted
Asia-Pacific: Horacio Cadiz, nominated, accepted
Europe: Georg Grève, nominated, accepted
Africa: Olivier Nana Nzépa, nominated (re-election), accepted

I do not see a big MarilynCadeish problem looming, since we have only
one council member to replace, and there will be no replacement since
the only candidate is the current incumbent.

Please stand by the formal announcement, and do vote!

fraternal regards

--c.a.