Fwd: Map of the GNSO Policy Development Process

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 19 03:47:34 CET 2007

hi karen,

in addition to all the useful information milton already posted, i
must say mp3 records and transcriptions of the conference calls are
always made available. of course nobody has the time to listen to
that sort of talk more than 2 hours if one doesn't have to; however,
the transcriptions are quite easy to browse with the agenda items as
signposts. often, any of the constituency's representative on the
council will forward the minutes transcription to ncuc-list, and
possibly highlight any point that is of importance to the
constituency.

overall, and from my little experience, one can only learn to tame
the beast in its vicinity. issues always keep poping up, but at the
end, every body understands that you can only devote as much time as
you may have.

mawaki