GNSO Council Election for ICANN Board seat 13

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 19 03:31:10 CET 2007

Hello Danny,

Thanks for your esteem and nomination. I was wondering how you
contemplate this process because, it is my understanding that the
GNSO Council members nominate and second the candidates. But of
course, nobody wins without the support of the constituencies.

Best regards,

Mawaki

http://gnso.icann.org/announcements/gnso-nom-template-20070226.shtml