WebEx via PIR

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Dec 12 22:57:27 CET 2007

As some of you learned during our L. A. ICANN meeting, PIR (the .org
registry) has offered to let us use their WebEx subscription to support
the activities of the NCUC. This is an online collaboration tool that
will be easier to update than the web site and allows more sophisticated
groupings and document sharing and retrieval to take place, and also
allows access to sensitive conversations to be limited to members.

I will now start that process of moving the members into WebEx. This
means that all people subscribed to NCUC-discuss will receive some kind
of a request to sign in to WebEx.

Milton Mueller, Professor
Syracuse University
School of Information Studies