NCUC member makes the news

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 6 04:33:55 CET 2007

Thanks to all!  It was a wonderful story in  ABCNews.com.

For those who don't know, I have worked for many years to find, then  record,
and now create documentary about the ENIAC Programmers.  They were  six young
women who served as the first programmers of ENIAC, the first  all-electronic
programmable computer, created in the US in the 1940s.  They  went on to
create the software field, and never received credit for  their work at the time.

If anyone has any ideas about sources of funding for the documentary,  please
write to me privately.  I am pursuing all leads!

Best,
Kathy

<<Kathy:

Kudos!