OECD and the "Future of the Internet Economy"

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Aug 22 20:49:43 CEST 2007

Yes, I am aware of that. The October 3 meeting is really just a
conference about the topic of Web 2.0. A Ministerial is a much more
important event, attended by key policy makers.

But OECD in cooperation with civil society actors is supposed to
experiment with online  participation at the Ottawa conference in
preparation for the Ministerial. I will keep you all posted on that.

--MM

-----Original Message-----
From: Non-Commercial User Constituency
[mailto:NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Danny Younger
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:17 AM
To: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] OECD and the "Future of the Internet
Economy"

Milton,

There is an earlier related event in Ottawa on 3
October:  "OECD-Canada Technology Foresight Forum on
the Participative Web: Strategies and Policies for the
Future"

Details at
http://www.oecd.org/site/0,3407,en_21571361_38620013_1_1_1_1_1,00.html