Today's Domain Tasting Teleconference Update

Danny Younger dannyyounger at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 15 16:33:52 CEST 2007

Milton,

Jeff Neuman has been representing the registry
constituency in this ad hoc group.  In fact, it was
his suggestion to have ICANN issue an RFI.  Jeff is
also investigating the fees that certain registrars
charge for providing the tasting service -- see his
comment at
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-dt-wg/msg00118.html

Your concern might stem from not seeing his name on
the teleconference roster... He did miss this last
conference, but fortunately this group tends to work
mostly via the mailing list.

regards,
Danny