FW: [announce] Fellowships to Ensure Global Voices Heard at ICANN

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Wed Aug 15 13:14:23 CEST 2007

Agree -- it seems a good effort by ICANN.

I recognize a few of them, saw them around ALAC meetings etc.

Perhaps NCUC should invite the "fellows" at the LA meeting to drop by
the constituency meeting, some might be interested.  Though seems the
global partnerships program targets ccTLDs and governments, while
ALAC has a program aimed more at users, though focused on their ALS.

Adam