PIR also increases prices (was Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Verisign files change of fees)

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Thu Apr 19 07:06:21 CEST 2007

PIR will also increase prices.

Public Interest Registry Notice of Price Increase [PDF, 393K]
<http://www.icann.org/correspondence/frolich-to-twomey-18apr07.pdf>

New charge will be $6.15.

Frannie, could you ask on the advisory council list why the increase
is necessary?

No doubt the increased costs will be passed along somehow.

Thanks,

Adam