[Expression] [governance] ICANN Board Vote Signals Era of Censorship in Domain Names

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Thu Apr 5 16:09:46 CEST 2007

This is the hard part, Avri. Several ccTLD admins have established their
own lists (in these cases, for second-level domains of course), but in
most ccTLD cases there is one dominant culture, one idiom etc. For a
global domain, the issue is far more complex. But ICANN needs to think
this out.

frt rgds

--c.a.

--