[Expression] [governance] ICANN Board Vote Signals Era of Censorship in Domain Names

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Apr 4 00:01:46 CEST 2007

Hi Andrew,

I'm having a hard time understanding how you can say ICANN should keep
the "top level content-neutral and strictly divorced from
content-specific rules" while also arguing that ICANN should prevent
.xxx because of its content.

Do you agree that ICANN should be content-neutral or do you believe
ICANN should make policies based on content?

Thanks,
Robin