[.ORG Advisory Council] .org fee increase

Mr. Robert Guerra lists at PRIVATERRA.INFO
Thu Apr 19 19:18:34 CEST 2007

Frannie:

Am I correct in assuming from your answer that ICANN increased the
Registry Transaction Fee? If so, that would explain why  PIR (and
most of the other registries) have passed that increase on to customers.

regards,

Robert
---
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>