NCUC Monthly Constituency Calls?

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue Apr 17 18:41:17 CEST 2007

Good, we all agree it is a good idea. Let's also give Robin some guidance on times that YOU all can actually participate!
--MM

>>> Olivier Nana Nzépa <anais_ac at YAHOO.FR> 4/17/2007 9:24 AM >>>
An excellent idea.
  Olivier

Robin Gross <robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG> a écrit :
  NCUC'rs

I'd like to propose that we set-up monthly conference calls to discuss
constituency policy and administrative matters. I believe it will make
us more effective as a constituency.

I think any constituency member would be welcome to participate in the
call, but it would be especially useful for the Executive Committee,
GNSO Council Members, and Working Group and Task Force Representatives
to touch base live via telephone or skype once a month. I'd want to
keep it to 30-45 minutes though.

Perhaps we could set it up for the same day and time each month (for
example 2nd Tuesday at 11am EST). If it is more convenient, we could
rotate that time every quarter to better accommodate participants in
different parts of the globe.

What do others think about monthly constituency meetings? Any
suggestions for when and what system to use?

Thanks!
Robin