Fwd: [gtld-council] GAC/GNSO new gTLD committee teleconference Monday 16 April at 13:00 UTC

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Sat Apr 14 15:28:13 CEST 2007

I may not be able to attend this conference call, but observers
are allowed with a RSVP.

--- "GNSO.SECRETARIAT at GNSO.ICANN.ORG"

http://www.gnso.icann.org/correspondence/tonkin-to-karklins-30mar07.pdf