[Expression] [governance] ICANN Board Vote Signals Era of Censorship in Domain Na

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Mon Apr 9 16:09:51 CEST 2007

I agree with Milton that any process, if not carefully carried out,
might get rapidly out of bounds or serve no purpose.

fraternal regards

--c.a.

--
Carlos A. Afonso