draft gac whois principles text...

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Sun Sep 24 01:48:17 CEST 2006

Danny, actually this position was already known in the last GAC meeting,
and so made public -- no news here, they are just reaffirming it in
their draft, so we pretty much should expect this to be one of the main
positions to be voted by the GAC. I would handle it as far as our
advocacy goes as a publicly known proposal.

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso
diretor de planejamento