draft gac whois principles text...

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sat Sep 23 19:49:49 CEST 2006

Remember the issue is not just Whois, as importqnt as that is. It is
also the farcical US puppet institution that degrades the UN and then
attempts to let two govts working in private declare what is "public
policy" for the entire world.

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org

>>> Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org> 09/22/06 12:28 PM >>>
Thanks for that quick reply with the info!

Robin