rebidding TLDs

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 16 03:32:51 CEST 2006

Please note, I have submitted this issue to the TF of the PDP-Feb06
as suitable to be considered for expert advice, among a few other
issues: are there alternative ways to conciliate "renewal expectancy"
(its advantages as highlighted by Milton) and the best quality of
service that a full competition could bring about (in Danny's
opinion.) I'm not sure though how much resource, ICANN/Staff is
prepared to put into seriously seeking an expert advice (and expert
material analysis.)

Mawaki