Restructuring the GNSO -- your comments are needed

Danny Younger dannyyounger at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 18 19:50:50 CEST 2006

Carlos,

Please note that I have earlier proposed to the
President's Strategy Committee that a Civil Society
Supporting Organization be formed that would include
both the NCUC and the ICANN-accredited At-Large
"structures".

My comments were posted to this url:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/psc/msg00001.html

A caucus doesn't put your members on the ICANN Board;
a Supporting Organization does.

Perhaps now is the time to discuss the possibility of
seceding from the GNSO (in much the same manner as the
ccTLD community did).

Best regards,
Danny