Restructuring the GNSO -- your comments are needed

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Mon Sep 18 19:34:40 CEST 2006

Well, Danny, it points to the suggestion we have been discussing (and I
have been insisting on from time to time) of having a single non-profit
civil society caucus within ICANN, replacing (or subsuming, or
encompassing, or synthesizing...) what are now NCUC and ALAC. To my
knowledge, NCUC is far more sympathetic to the idea than ALAC.

frt rgds

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso