Sampa...

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Mon Sep 18 16:11:31 CEST 2006

Olá, meu caro Mawaki,

I am posting my reply to the list since this ought to be the concern of
several other NCUCers. You are right, travel tickets to/from Brazil are
at a premium since Varig's near collapse, and flights seem to be full.

We are trying our best to organize the right to privacy meeting in São
Paulo with FGV, but so far this did not advance well. Milton suggests we
do the privacy meeting together with a session on whois, and I agree.

Hope to have better news during this week on this meeting.

In any case, we will have our usual NCUC meeting, so I think all the
ones wanting to come to SP should make the preparations and check with
our treasurer on the possible funds available as well as the procedures.
By all means at least our three GNSO council members should come to SP.

fraternal regards

--c.a.

ps for the ones who do not know much about BR: "Sampa" is the friendly
nickname of the city of São Paulo :)

--

Carlos A. Afonso
diretor de planejamento