FW: Fact checking of GSO Review report sections by constituencies

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Mon Sep 4 12:05:45 CEST 2006

At 5:29 AM -0400 9/4/06, Milton Mueller wrote:
>A well-done summary of the situation, Adam. You are one smart guy.

Thanks prof.

I hope LSE's raw research data and some kind of fuller/background
report will be made available.  It's not that I don't trust anyone,
and I don't believe a group from a place like LSE could be bought off
(anymore than a reputable US university located in a chilly part of
upstate NY could), but this stuff does sound like it's getting a
little narrowed. Person(s) controlling the TOR have a great influence
on the output.

Adam