GNSO Council Term Limits and LSE Reforms

Frannie Wellings fwellings at FREEPRESS.NET
Fri Oct 20 21:22:06 CEST 2006

I agree with all that is said below.

I'd like to also hear people's thoughts on other parts of the LSE report as well.

Best,

Frannie

-----Original Message-----
From: Non-Commercial User Constituency on behalf of Mawaki Chango
Sent: Fri 10/20/2006 6:11 AM
To: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] GNSO Council Term Limits and LSE Reforms

>>>The term limits should be standardized across all constituencies.

I surely am for the principle of term limit, and i agree with Robin's analysis and above statement: it's better for those constituencies that implement it to see the others do the same.
On a related note, it'd be good for NCUC to maintain a pool of experienced people who would help new councilors get up to speed by providing them with substantial background info, etc.

Mawaki