sampa whois event

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Wed Oct 18 21:36:57 CEST 2006

Not a bad idea! The meeting will be in English, but I think we could
accommodate this LAC session in portuñol/español. I have some ground
already to propose an agenda, which I will try to do in the next 2-3
days. Please send more suggestions!

frt rgds

--c.a.

Erick Iriarte Ahon wrote:
> I Think the LAC RALO Formation will have a meeting there, so from LAC
> you will have:
>
> Jo' Salgueiro - Venezuela
> Jose Luis Barzallo - Ecuador
> Erick Iriarte - Peru ( :p i know something)
> Omar Kaminski - Brazil
>
> Maybe the: "Round Table: LAC Vision of Privacy in ICANN"
>
> Erick
>

> At 12:59 p.m. 18/10/2006, Carlos Afonso wrote:
>> Grande Erick,
>>
>> Actually, the event is not region-based, but issue-based. If you have
>> names who will be in Sampa at the time and could provide a
>> contribution on the whois+new mou+privacy general theme, please
>> indicate (with corresponding emails) so I can talk to them.
>>
>> frt rgds
>>
>> --c.a.
>>
>> Erick Iriarte Ahon wrote:
>>> Carlos
>>> 2 points or 3 points.
>>> 1. I really believed in a multistakeholder and multicultural and
>>> based in diversity event (so almost one person per region)
>>> 2. I think the best day could be December 5th.
>>> 3. You have all the support of AR for anything.