sampa whois event

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Oct 18 20:34:01 CEST 2006

Carlos:
There is some talk of there being a GNSO-GAC meeting on Whois on
Wednesday evening (Dec. 6th). However, it might be on Thursday. Either
way, you want to avoid overlap with that. You also want to encourage
people from GAC to be at it.

I suggest that you invite William Graham from Canada and Artur
Piechocki from Poland. Martin Boyle from UK or anyone else from the EU
might be good, too, although their positions are somewhat ambivalent.

Carlos Afonso wrote:
> People, the ICANN meeting planning committee in Sampa has reserved a
> large room for us for Dec.5 and 6. Please let me know which day
would
> be best for our whois+mou+privacy meeting, so I can let them free up
> the other one.
No preference between the two.

Norbert