sampa whois event

Erick Iriarte Ahon faia at AMAUTA.RCP.NET.PE
Wed Oct 18 16:16:04 CEST 2006

Carlos

2 points or 3 points.

1. I really believed in a multistakeholder and
multicultural and based in diversity event (so almost one person per region)

2. I think the best day could be December 5th.

3. You have all the support of AR for anything.

Erick