NCUC Policy Discussion Document

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Tue Oct 17 22:24:58 CEST 2006

Hi all, this is the reason why I suggested Danny posted the doc to the
list in the first place. Good that this might spark a debate to make
sure we have a consistent position on this. MM is right, there is
significant ground already covered by the constituency which needs to be
taken into account.

fraternal regards

--c.a.

--