PIR

Frannie Wellings fwellings at FREEPRESS.NET
Mon Oct 16 17:01:37 CEST 2006

Hi all,

As your NCUC rep to the PIR advisory council, I'll be attending a face
to face council meeting this weekend. To anyone who has
concerns/thoughts about PIR practices, positions or policy proposals, or
ideas for PIR that you'd like me to convey, I can bring them up at the
meeting if you can send them to me by Wednesday night.

Best,

Frannie

* * * *

Frannie Wellings