Fwd: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06: Rapporteur Groups Amendment

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 6 23:55:32 CEST 2006

The PDP-Feb06 has formed two rapporteur groups to speed up the TF
work by distributing the job on the TORs. Please see the attachments.
We need volunteers to participate in either group, thanks.