[Fwd: Re: [council] LSE Briefing on GNSO Review]

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Oct 25 03:53:55 CEST 2006

I think a number of us are going to be traveling to and in Athens in the
next week, making this time difficult for the LSE call.

Perhaps we should try to organize this call for the week of 6 November?

Robin