NCUC Policy Discussion Document

Danny Younger dannyyounger at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 18 17:06:36 CEST 2006

Carlos,

Milton did a great job with the rewrite.  The only
bone of contention appears to be how to handle the
issue of renewals.  We should probably discuss this
one topic a bit further just so that whatever minority
view emerges is properly reflected in the document.

all the best,
Danny

http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0604&L=ncuc-discuss&T=0&O=D&X=6285946F42781A231F&Y=mueller%40syr.edu&P=6368

http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0606&L=ncuc-discuss&T=0&O=D&X=1988C02DA913349905&Y=mueller%40syr.edu&P=8740