[Fwd: [council] LSE Briefing on GNSO Review]

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Oct 18 06:00:16 CEST 2006

Monday midday works for me (Oct. 23) Tuesday possible also.

>>> Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org> 10/16/2006 11:42:43 AM >>>
Are there any thoughts as to when our constituency should organize a
call with the LSE team about the GNSO Review?  Perhaps early next
week?   What works for you?

Robin

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[council] LSE Briefing on GNSO Review
Date: 	Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:54:18 +0200
From: 	GNSO.SECRETARIAT at GNSO.ICANN.ORG <gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
To: 	council at gnso.icann.org

[To: liaison6c[at]gnso.icann.org; council[at]gnso.icann.org]

Dear All,

Could you please let me know whether your constituency or any group of
participants would like another briefing by the LSE team on the GNSO
Review? If so please indicate some date options and times.

The GNSO review report is posted at:
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-15sep06.htm
Report
http://www.icann.org/announcements/gnso-review-report-sep06.pdf