NCUC nomination to ICANN nomination committee

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Mon Oct 16 17:44:41 CEST 2006

Dear people,

Karen Banks has been recommended by Milton and Frannie as the NCUC rep
at ICANN's nominating committee. Karen has agreed to accept the
nomination, so I am proposing she is effectively nominated by NCUC. I
would like to establish a deadline of Oct.20 (coming Friday) for anyone
who opposes this nomination to express her/his view. Otherwise, I will
inform ICANN of Karen's nomination by Oct.21.

It is important we deal with this quickly since the nominated person
will have to make arrangements to be at ICANN's São Paulo meeting about
a month and a half from now.

fraternal rgds

--c.a.

--