The Future of WHOIS Policy Panel Discussion

Danny Younger dannyyounger at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 10 05:53:26 CEST 2006

ISOC-NY events are usually webcast through the
generosity of punkcast.com.  You may find a webcast of
our most recent event, a session with Profesor Eben
Moglun on "Free Software and Free Media" here:
http://punkcast.com/964/index.html

The preceding event, "The Politics of Technology:
What price NYC Wireless?" is here:
http://punkcast.com/933/index.html

We hope to have our upcoming event recorded as well.

Best regards,
Danny