Fwd: PAB nomination

Erick Iriarte Ahon faia at AMAUTA.RCP.NET.PE
Tue Oct 3 01:28:44 CEST 2006

Sorry..

when you said Americans, you refers USA Citizens.. or you speak about
my family (north peruvian indigenous), or talking about Carlos Afonso
from Brazil..

And in your message you tried to speak about regional diversity?
Please be cleared.

And you want a name from LatinAmerica, Jose Ovidio Salgueiro is a
good name. He was a NonCom member by LAC.

Please be carefull for some people the word Americans means different
thing than for you, and i really want that you can respect my
culture, i'm live in America so i'm american.

Erick