INTLNET -- please read this msg

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Thu Nov 30 15:13:50 CET 2006

Sorry, Milton, others in the constituency might want to devote more time
to this. The point is -- do we have sure evidence that this is just an
individual? If it is a non-profit organization, can we refuse, unless
there is clear evidence of some legal wrongdoing? Have we checked all
other applications of our current members regarding how many people are
working with the organization and so on? We have been quite flexible,
and it appears this decision sounds as if using the "individual, not
organization" argument as an excuse to keep them out.

So, I insist we recheck our decision on this.

frt rgds

--c.a.