reminder: we need to have elections

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Nov 29 18:50:43 CET 2006

Hi there,

Just a reminder that we need to have elections at our constituency
meeting in Sao Paulo for our Executive Committee representatives and my
GNSO Council seat.   Ilya said he cannot continue as the European
Executive Committee representative, so that is one new spot that we need
to fill with a new person.  Any European members in particular
interested in volunteering for the NCUC Executive Committee?   I am
willing to stand again for 1 more term on the GNSO if NCUC'ers would
like me to.

Best,
Robin