ncuc constituency meeting

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Tue Nov 28 02:26:22 CET 2006

Thanks, Carlos,

date confirmed.

I suggest the following for discussion (and clarification beforehand
among the members of the executive committee):

1. Presentation of a list of persons presently serving in NCUC functions
- including terms of service (excom, finance, delegation to GNSO
council, Working Groups, etc)

2.  Discussion of  longer range NCUC personnel planning for outgoing
assignments (I am one of them some time)

3. Serious discussion about principled, targeted outreach to get some
additional members into NCUC, including procedural/practical arrangements

Norbert Klein
NCUC Executive Committee, and NCUC delegate to the GNSO Council

=