Dec. 4 PDP Feb 06 Task Force Meeting

Danny Younger dannyyounger at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 21 22:33:17 CET 2006

The upcoming Task Force meeting on 4 December is the
final "wrap up" meeting wherein constituencies are to
confirm their levels of support for the TF PDP
recommendations.

I bring this matter to the constituency's attention
because:

(1)  I am not a TF member (I was only a rapporteur
group member) and as such I am not entitled to cast a
vote in this process on behalf of the constituency

(2)  NCUC TF members have unfortunately not
participated on recent calls, nor have they sent
through "apologies" to the GNSO Secretariat (which
leads me to worry that perhaps they also won't show up
for the next call...)

(3)  It's important that our constituency vote is
recorded

I would ask our reps to make arrangements so that at
least one TF member is on the upcoming call.