Fwd: Membership Application for NCUC

Horacio T. Cadiz hcadiz at PH.NET
Fri Nov 10 05:47:33 CET 2006

Chun Eung Hwi wrote:

> I think their membership application is very timely and positive sign
> today when internationalized domain name has become one of priority
> concerns in ICANN debate.

I agree that the IDN should be one of the primary concerns of ICANN and
that players who are involved in IDN should be represented in ICANN.
MINC should be in ICANN. I just don't know whether MINC should be in
NCUC.

If you think that MINC is not a commercial-interest group, I will agree with you
  that it should be in NCUC. I will accede to the analysis of people who have
been following the IDN process with far more interest than I. As Harold had
pointed out, is there any other place in ICANN for them?

--
Bombim Cadiz